Monday, May 4, 2009

Download speed manager for All!?

Does anyone know of a software that enables me to set different max download speed for each file? I have a slow connection with a max download speed of 33KB therefore I want to divide that speed for:-





1- a Bittorrent download that is slow and downloads at a max speed of 15KB.


2- a Direct http link that downloads at a max speed of 33KB but I need to set it to 18KB.


3- when am not download from that direct http link I will be downloading from an FTP I also want to download that at a max speed of 18KB.





So as you can see my priority is to download the bitttorrent file but since it only downloads at 15KB I want to download something else while that one is still downloading.





I use a BitComet client, I tried to set the speed but whenever I start my donwloads from either the direct link or the FTP it drops down from 15KB to 2KB-6KB.





Any help is much appreciated!

Download speed manager for All!?
Try Azureus 2.5.0.4 It has multible options for download speed for torrents. Be prepared to invest time into reading the how to's


Good Luck!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment