Monday, November 16, 2009

Amazon mp3 download messed up on me, what do I do?

Besides contact customer service. I guess I will if all else fails. Was doing the pepsi bottle cap promotion and using the points to download a song. When I chose my song and cashed in my points, the download window appeared on my computer. It asked if I wanted to open the file up in amazon mp3 downloader or just download the file. I chose to download the file, but when I saw that I wasnt downloading an actual mp3 file, I cancelled. When I did Amazon showed that I downloaded my song, but I never did. I looked in their FAQs and they dont cover songs that didnt actually download. What can I do...is there a secret file somewhere on my computer?

Amazon mp3 download messed up on me, what do I do?
I would keep trying to contact amazon. Personally, I never use itunes or amazon downloads because if your computer's hard drive fails, then you are out of luck and without music. The best way to get music is to buy used cds off of amazon or ebay. You will still end up paying about a dollar a song, but you'll get other songs that you may find you'll like. In regards to the pepsi promotion that you have, it sounds like you canceled the download before it finished, so the song is probably not on your hard drive.Good luck dealing with the big companies.


No comments:

Post a Comment