Monday, November 16, 2009

I just downloaded the application 'Speed Download' but when I try to download something now it just..?

..loads into the regular Safari Download box. I have downloaded 'Speed Download' properly but when I try to download something its supposed to appear in the Speed Download application and it doesn't. PLEASE HELP!!





My computer statistics:





Apple Imac G4,


Mac OS X (10.4.8),


800 MHz PowerPC,


768 MB SDRAM,


Safari Web Browser.

I just downloaded the application 'Speed Download' but when I try to download something now it just..?
use Internet Explorer. The majority of websites on the web are compatible with this browser :-D
Reply:It may not support safari.





I use Download Accelerator Plus and it doesn't support Safari (I use safari alot)....Safari for windows that is.....





When ever I want to download something fast, I use IE 7 for FireFox.





you can try FireFox?

pets

No comments:

Post a Comment