Thursday, November 19, 2009

Torrent File Download rather sluggish, what should I try?

Hey fellas, I'm downloading a 4GB torrent, but, I'm connected to 12 Seeds(out of 78 in the swarm) and 36 Peers(out of 256 in Swarm). Now I've limited up-loads to 20.0 KB/s and Downloads to No Limit, and my incoming port is open, I have Auto-speed plug-in running, but the download speed never reaally rises above 80 KB/s. I have a Cable 20MB/s internet connection, so what could I do to connect with more seeds/ peers or make the download faster, cause at this rate, it's gonna take AGES to download., I'm running Azureus Vuze as my BitTorrent client and the download's goin fine, and I'm not running anything else, browsers included, that's taking up the bandwidth, and it's 12 o'Clock midnight, so no-one will likely be downloadin much at this time. Any suggestions would be great. Cheers lads. Sam The Bam

Torrent File Download rather sluggish, what should I try?
you can try downloading the torrent from somewhere else or maybe your isp is throttling download speeds so you may need to enable protocol encryption.


or maybe you should increase your upload speed cap and see if that increases our download speed


No comments:

Post a Comment