Thursday, November 19, 2009

Does virus can download another file while you're downloading file?

This damn GCI in Anchorage told me that the virus can download file while you are downloading a file. For much clearly for example you download a music, videos, etc. and then while you download does the virus can download another file?


Is that true!?


please tell me because I'm sure I downloaded exactly 4gb through the whole month and they gave me a receipt says 31531mb!!! is it true!? or true or not?

Does virus can download another file while you're downloading file?
I do not believe so. BUT a virus CAN connect to a server and download stuff to your computer once the virus has been downloaded. but I do not believe WHILE it's being downloaded.
Reply:yes

baby teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment