Monday, November 16, 2009

"Download error: Could not download video file" on tv-links.co.uk. How do i solve this problem?

well i've started downloading spiderman 3 serveral times, but never quite got through the whole movie. I restarted several times, and i guess it just stopped working. I dont think i did anything different, but when i click on the link to take me to buffer the movie, it say, "download error: could not download the video file." Now i know that it says dont try to download popular movie at peak hours...but its 12:30 am here and im not sure if thats the reason or not. can any1 help me?

"Download error: Could not download video file" on tv-links.co.uk. How do i solve this problem?
I did a parse on the url and found it had a hidden link to launch video.





Try CyberFlash, it works





http://www.totoware.com/products_cyberfl...

baby teeth losing

No comments:

Post a Comment