Thursday, November 19, 2009

Cant Download any program onto secondary hardrive?

Ok well I recently reformatted the whole computer to a windows xp home and put a new 3 GB hard drive in..I know thats very bad but its temporarily untill I can get my new one wednesday..but before I formatted it I luckily backed all my files onto my friends 120 GB hardrive just in case..so now I have both hard drives in..I cant download anything on to my hard drive cause there is absolutely no disk space on mine at all...But when I try to install or download any on his hardrive even though theres more disk space left..it wont let me...a bunch of Errors alwayssss come up...and since i am forced to use internet explorer now when i try to download something else..it wont even let me!


the little FILE DOWNLOAD thing comes up but then a message says INTERNET EXPLORER CAN NOT DOWNLOAD AIM_INSTALL..Internet explorer was not able to open this site...


ALSOOOO when I use aim express it says i have to enable javascript and my cookies...how do i do that!?


PLEASE HELPP! =]

Cant Download any program onto secondary hardrive?
Reboot for optimum transfer conditions.


No comments:

Post a Comment