Thursday, November 19, 2009

Yahoo! mail download attachments question????????

strange thing happens when downloading my attachments from yahoo mail, any attachment with any extension downloading great except the extensions of microsoft office attachments like XLS, DOC, PPS especially the power point attachments PPS..... I use download accelerator plus as my download manager and when it starts to download the microsoft office attachments it starts great then the speed begins to slow down and the download stops!!!!!! same thing happens when I use the normal internet explorer download manager???? any help please?????

Yahoo! mail download attachments question????????
Attaching a null suffix like .dat will often help that. The recipient only needs to take that off using rename afterwards.
Reply:I can't download the simplest file- even a Word file. When I do it, they go directly to Picture Manager. From there, they are lost to use. I cleaned up the system with a virus scan and with two spy-bot, ad ware scans and it did not improve.





Help at scinfo@yahoo.com Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment