Thursday, November 19, 2009

Vista download window won't go away!?

Whenever I download something the basic windows download dialog opens up and shows me the progress of my download. Well, the problem is that after it finishes downloading it always stays at 99% for about 3-4 minutes even though I can access the file and it shows up in the location I selected. And yes, this happens even when I check the "close dialog box when download is complete".





So my question is, why does this window not close when it's done downloading, or why does it take so long for it to close. Is this a fault in Vista?

Vista download window won't go away!?
there might be some errors 'cause this problem, I' using windows Vista and very fast "close" after download





OR





you might download very big files (like over 300Mbs), it would take longer time to complete (when going to 99%) -- the bigger file, the longer take .


No comments:

Post a Comment