Thursday, November 19, 2009

Question about downloading IMovie from www.download.com?

I'm trying to download IMovie from www.download.com but every time I do, it downloads and opens up in Windows Media Player.





My question is how can I stop IMovie from opening up in Windows Media Player?





Or is there anywhere else I can download IMovie from? I'm not sure if that will work. It might still open up in Windows Media Player but I'm willing to give it a try.





Or do any of you know of a free, no trial, editing program that I can download?





Thank you for reading.

Question about downloading IMovie from www.download.com?
Are you using a PC? iMovie is a Mac OS X iLife exclusive.





Windows would probably think to open a .dmg (disk image) with WMP by default.





If you have a Mac with WMP, right click the file, go to Get Info. In the box, go to the Open With section. Open the drop-down list. If DiskImageMounter is not in the list, click other. Then, go to your HD, System, Library, CoreServices, DiskImageMounter. If DiskImageMounter is grayed out, drop down the Enable box and then apply the setting. Then in the get info box, click Change All.
Reply:iMovie is part of the iLife suite, and runs only on Macs.

baby teeth losing

No comments:

Post a Comment