Monday, November 16, 2009

How can I resume torrent download?

I'm using BitComet. I was downloading a couple files in a single torrent but suddenly I needed more space so I stopped the download and moved all the files to other disk... So then I wanted to resume download so I chose a directory where I moved those files (e.g. "D:\torrent downloads\_name of torrent_\" but instead of resuming it started a new download in "D:\torrent downloads\_name of torrent_\_name of torrent_" so then I moved it back to original place and chose a original destination but it left me with 0% completed... it's still downloading and it hasn't realy downloaded anything from the files that are already downloaded... So does that mean it's gonna be OK??? Or should I download it again?

How can I resume torrent download?
I recommend that you use Azureus client. Download it from: http://azureus.sourceforge.net/
Reply:I would probably start again

skin care

No comments:

Post a Comment