Monday, November 16, 2009

Download Speeds and TV series?

I was wondering if there is a way to increase my download speed because when I download big files like 2GB and over it takes a long time .





Another thing is that I wanted to know if their is a place where I can find torrents for TV series lke Jag and my wife and kids because I can't find them. Sometimes I can but they have subtitles etc. I am downloading Jag but it takes a long time so I want to know if their is a place where I can download single episodes so I can download epsode by episode





I would b very grateful for any help Thank-you

Download Speeds and TV series?
you can download subtitle from this site www.anysubs.com,


last time I saw Lost, season 3, I download all the subtitle from this site,
Reply:I think you should try "www.katz.cd"





If you have any problem then mail me.

yellow teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment