Monday, November 16, 2009

Downloading question - using VEOH - after I download from Veoh, will I be able to burn it to disc?

I found a video on VEOH and I want to download it... But then, I want to burn it to a disk so I can play it in a DVD player... What do I need? VEOH said to download their beta program so I can start downloading videos but can I burn the video afterwards or does it stay in some kind of VEOH TV library so I can only watch on my computer?


I currently have NERO to burn movies to DVD. If i download the VEOH beta thing will I be able to burn to a disk? If not, how do I do it?

Downloading question - using VEOH - after I download from Veoh, will I be able to burn it to disc?
You could try TubeHunter, it downloads any video from a list of sites that it has.


No comments:

Post a Comment