Thursday, November 19, 2009

I am downloading a torrent file using utorrent and I have to turn off my computer when the download is not com

I am downloading a torrent file using utorrent and I have to turn off my computer when the download is not complete. I also saw that when I downloaded the file there was a file that was created for the torrent. If I turn on the computer again and start the download again will the download start from the point where I left off?

I am downloading a torrent file using utorrent and I have to turn off my computer when the download is not com
assuming you shut down utorrent correctly it will start exactly where you left off.





If you just shut your computer down with out exiting utorrent you may loose a little data, that will have to be re-downloaded.
Reply:yea

skin care

No comments:

Post a Comment