Monday, November 16, 2009

Having Download Problems?

Everytime I try to download something from the internet it only downloads a certain percentage of the file at least 50%. Then I try to download it again but this time it downloads it a bit more at least 57%. So I have to keep closing it and re-downloading a couple of times untill it fully downloads. Can anyone tell me why it does this and how I can fix it?





If you didnt understand my question well you can just email me. All help will be greatly appreciated.





Thanx!!

Having Download Problems?
if you are using a dial-up connection, see your task manager networking and check its network utilization.. that way you can see the percentage of your connection..you can't actually fix it coz it depends on what kind of connection you are using...
Reply:that could be several things. Take for instance web browser, internet connection speed, and operating system. Not enough info to go on to leave a good answer or resolution.


No comments:

Post a Comment