Monday, November 16, 2009

Download Speed Help?

My download where fine. It took like 1 minute just to download 10MB file. But now it takes like 20 minutes. All the computers in my house is like this. I have a wireless internet connection, im using a laptop. Can anyone help me please? I need to download maps for Halo CE. But sadly the downloads are soooo slow. It takes me like 2 hours just to download like a 50MB file. So PLEASE help me!

Download Speed Help?
See if opening a port may help with your speed.





http://portforward.com/


PortForward.com is proud to offer help setting up port forwarding on your router or firewall. Many Internet users are not aware of how to configure their router or firewall in order to use applications like Peer-to-Peer file sharing (PtoP), Internet Games, Web serving, FTP serving, WebCams, IRC DDC, and Instant Messaging such as AIM, ICQ, Yahoo and MS Messenger.
Reply:There is a speedup tool:


http://fix-slow-computer.info


Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment