Thursday, November 19, 2009

Trying to download a window pops up saying unable to download selected item system time out,what does it mean?

I was trying to download AVG spyware free and it said it would take 4 hours and 45 min to download. After about 1 hour 10 min a window popped up saying,unable to download selected items system timed out, then it shut down the page I was downloading it from. Now I'm not sure what it meant or how to make it so that I can download the free spyware which I need for school when I start Everest onlie in two weeks. Right now I don't have any spyware and my computer just keeps getting slower and slower and having more problems that I don't really know how to fix. Somebody please have an answer to my problems I really don't know what to do.

Trying to download a window pops up saying unable to download selected item system time out,what does it mean?
Are you using firefox browser that time out thing always happened to me when I used it.I had to use internet explorer.But go here for the avg program.www.filehippo.com It should not take more than 5 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment