Monday, November 16, 2009

Slow Download speed on Wireless?

Hi, I use a wireless internet at home. Lately, all my downloads have been too slow. For instance, I was downloading a video clip yesterday. It's only 4 MB, but the download took like 15 minutes. Normally, it would only take less than 5 minutes to download a movie file that big. I dont know whats going on. And also, while the file is downloading, it stops right in the middle or earlier saying it has completed downloading, when it's not. The Movie only plays for like half of how long it really is and then it stops. My wireless speed is 48.0 MBps. Can anyone help me?

Slow Download speed on Wireless?
Are you using Hughsnet sattlite?? if so then depends on what package you have but the home product usually allows 200 MB in any 24 hour period, If you exeed that 200 MB threshold it will put you into a mode that is slower than dialup for 24 hours,, The best way to avoid that is to make sure you dont exeed the 200 MB download in any 24 hour period,, This is refered to as the fair access policy

baby teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment